Time & Location
About The Event
Term 2 Dates: 19th April to 25th June, 10 week term
Wednesdays or Friday Afternoons
YR7 - 12
Starts between 3 and 4pm
The class start is stagered as buses arrive at different times. A 2 hour class is what is offered for example:
Early buses 3pm - 5.30pm (includes 30min set up time)
Late buses 4pm - 6pm
Fees can be adjusted for late start in term to $20 per weeks left.
Payment options are
1. $20 x 10 weeks = $200 term, pay at enrolment
2. Creative Kids Voucher provides $100 off = $100 term, pay at enrolment
3. $67 x 3 monthly installments (for this option you need to choose the PayPal subscribtion, yellow section on booking page)
An exciting art class for young people in primary school. Run at the beautiful Ebb & Flow Studio Faulconbridge. Students learn and build skills in drawing, painting, sculpting as well as some fun craft. All materials are provided. Some School busses stop at the door.
Kerry-Anne is a qualified Teacher with formal qualifications in Fine Arts and Graphic Design. She has had experience working as a designer for fashion and interior, graphic designer, professional illustrator, animator for Walt Disney and also worked for David Hockney's Fine Art Gallery. She also has worked as a Director/Teacher of two Children's Services. Working with Children Check: WWC0539146E.
Students are eligible for the Creative Kids Voucher once in the year. This means $100 paid off the total amount.
For more FAQs and program information visit
Contact us: 13 77 88
- Art Class CKV High-School$100$1000$0
- Art Class High-School$200$2000$0
- Free Ticket - Set up Monthly$0$00$0